- All photos are owned by Urban Dai unless otherwise specified.
For feed backs, collaborations and general inquiries email email@example.com
- Having a chat with my old boss. 59 minutes ago
- Black on black #throwbackthursday #tbt #swatchph #raybanph #throwback #urbandai instagram.com/p/Zp732KjsJ7/ 5 hours ago
- 2011 was a good year. 5 hours ago
- Totally embarassed myself on that one. Fudge 11 hours ago
- I'd be happier if life even handed me lemons, so far all I'm getting are rotten tomatoes. 13 hours ago
- Mary Katrantzou on lace #michaelcinco #phfw instagram.com/p/ZnfNKIDsFy/ 1 day ago
- Less is more. 1 day ago
- @lesfigueroa intense nga kanina hahaha. Sakit sa jelly 1 day ago
I could never really describe how hot it is in Manila right now, the weather as I always say in Twitter is unbearable at all levels. Layering and heavy clothes are not really what can recommend at the moment and that the only thing that I really want to do is to stay in bed and drink a really cold smoothie. So anyway, on with the outfit, I wore a really light a breezy tunic because of the various reasons stated in the beginning of this post and matched it with an orange lipstick because well, that’s the first thing I saw inside my sister’s make-up box. I wanted to achieve that “summer glow” look but I guess I need to lose a lot more weight for that to happen. HAHA!
Express tunic, Aldo shoes, MAC morange lipstick
Here are my latest beauty purchases from TheMakeUpBox Online, I’ve always wanted to try Urban Decay’s Naked palette and now it’s finally mine. And to achieve that perfect summer glow, I got my self some primers from Benefit and facial spray from MAC. And of course, I wouldn’t miss out on MAC’s latest signature collection, so I also bought the Archie Girls Pearl Matte powder blush.
Anyway, I’m so excited to try everything, so stay tuned for my upcoming posts!
After a serious month long hiatus, I am finally back to blogging! Yey! I’ve been juggling my time lately between finding a serious money paying job and spending some quality time with my family and friends. And thankfully, my efforts were quite paid.
Anyway, for this look, well we actually shot these about 4 weeks ago, but I haven’t really got the time to sort, edit and post them. I’m wearing some of my old clothes that I found hiding in my closet which I think are all suitable for the weather. It was just starting to get hot (as in summer hot) here in Manila and I was feeling like I need more breeze and color in my outfit. The key to this look is actually my maxi skirt that I bought a year ago. It’s one of my favorite pieces because it never failed to make an impression, the print and the colors are perfect whether I want to dress up or dress down.
What are your favorite summer pieces?
ZARA skirt, Mango top, Mango denim jacket, Jessica Simpson shoes, H&M necklace